Home » eye candy friday

eye candy friday, absentee posting edition

25 May 2007 16,944 views 6 Comments

Sm_cactus_flower
Sm_mimosa_flower
Sm_magnolia
Thank you Typepad for the auto-posting feature. Because of you I don’t have to take any time away from my precious nickel slots to keep on a regular blog schedule. I love a new post as much as the next gal, but I ROCK the nickel slots.

I took my camera along on my morning walk in Austin the other day and while I didn’t get pictures of the crazy cat house, the peacocks or the metal sculpture house, I did manage these nice prickly pear, mimosa and magnolia blooms.

• Zarah said:

I saw the yellow cactus blooms when I was in Austin last weekend, and they were beautiful! Almost like roses.

• Nubiancraftster said:

beautiful shots! i love the darkened edges of the photos to bring out the colorful center and accentuate the point of focus. Lovely! Especially the yellow on. It just pops

• meg said:

lovely shots, caro. makes me miss our mimosa tree. we have to get it cut down because it finally died last year. so sad.

• Karen said:

I hope you are having a great time and cleaning out all the nickel slot machines!

• Abbe said:

purty flowers (I have camera envy)…Now on with the GAMBLING!!

• Christine said:

Oh, I love that Mimosa tree shot! I love them all. You know me, never able to pass up a good flower photograph! Sweeeeeeet!