Home » kittehs, socks, Travel

scene stealer

13 September 2007 1,168 views 13 Comments

Sm_scene_stealer_1
Sm_scene_stealer_2
Sm_scene_stealer_3
On the last few trips some of the only knitting I’ve done has been in airports and on the plane. I haven’t made a heap of progress on anything and it’s starting to get to me. I have The Husband’s next sweater all planned out but I think it will have to wait until we get home from this weekend’s trip to Boston. (I know, I know!) In the meantime I’ll put the push on to finish this latest pair of socks. The Indigo Moon I picked up in Vancouver sat in the stash for all of a month before I wound it and cast on for the only Christmas knitting I’m going to do. The first sock is finished and I’m about to turn the heel on the second. If all goes well, I’ll have an FO to show early next week.

*No socks were harmed in this photo shoot. Apparently kittens don’t come with any sense of knitting etiquette.

**Dig Indy! She made it to ICHC

• chris said:

Hee! I saw Indy on ICHC yesterday and meant to email you! Whee!

• meg said:

the sock’s looking good.
    for the record, i officially no longer believe that this is the last of the travels for a while. lies lie lies, yahaaah.

• Bad Hippie said:

Haha! I have pictures of all the cats, when they were “younger,” messing with my yarn. Now, most of them know betetr. Although when I went on a trip, my husband woke up and found yarn all over the living room. The cats had OPENED UP A RUBBERMAID CONTAINER and un-wound every single ball in sight. No more travelling for mommy.

• Abbe said:

Sneaky Teek!

• Melissa said:

Oh my gosh – I saw that paw and I knew it was coming. He is the cutest thing ever. He really reminds me of my Niko when he was little, his markings are similar. And that yawn from the other day? I almost died from CUTE!

• Sachi said:

OMG. I’m seriously having palapatations about the sock in the kitty mouth here.

• Rita said:

I saw Indy on ICHC on Wednesday. Cool!

• pamela wynne said:

Way to go, Indy! Kitty eating cupcake? Cute. But kitty gnawing on sock? Totally precious.

• Kelley said:

I love the colors you choose! Interesting, but subtle.

• PuNkrAwKpUrL said:

awesome kitty action photo!

• Kristin said:

yay! Indy’s famous! And come home soon…Teek needs his mommy and daddy’s undivided attention

• frog said:

do they let you knit on planes? i assumed it was banned with all the security issues with sharp pointy things…
    i am off to france for xmas and it will be the longest flight i have been on, so i would love to get some knitting done if i can.

• jenny r said:

I saw the cupcake picture there last night! I only hit the site once every week or two, so I see new images several at once (more funny all at once). I was excited for you! They must get tons of submissions.