Home » kittehs, knitting

DNF again

30 November 2007 1,413 views 8 Comments

Sm_twist_back
Sm_indy_stretchI’m pretty sure I’m not going to make tonight’s NaKniSweMo deadline. I still have a sleeve and a quarter left to knit, plus the seaming, the collar and button bands. Combine that with my change purse zipper shipment arriving today (more of the wee knitting change purses) and I won’t have time. I’m going to try for a weekend finish. So instead of a triumphant finished object, how about a picture of the elusive Indy cat.

• Steven said:

Beautiful sweater — hope it keeps you warm up there! And Indy is quite handsome as well — if a bit stressed out as I noted from previous pictures!

• stacey said:

very close though!!!! what the heck – add a few more days to November – no one will mind!

• Francesca said:

Handsome kitty pictures always work for me. :)

• chris said:

Great sweater! And that’s an AWESOME kitty picture! That looks like one good stretch!

• Amanda said:

That is a PREEETY kitty. (Oh, quite lovely sweater bit too)

• Stacey said:

Your sweet kitty pics always make me smile! I love them!

• Kellee said:

I’m sorry did you say something? Kitty cuteness drowned out the talking. Indy cat is very cute, very king-of-the-jungle, er sewing room, right there.

• danielle said:

It’ll be beautiful once it’s done! Can’t wait to see it. Now, why do I feel compelled to stretch?