Home » kittehs

happy holidays

21 December 2007 1,332 views 14 Comments

Sm_tree_eater
Sm_365022Thank you for all the well wishes about the kitties. Bicoe is doing fantastic in her new home and Indy has begun to come out of her shell. She’s getting plenty of love and treats and will be back at a normal weight in no time. In the meantime Teek’s keeping her busy and providing plenty of entertainment. The Christmas tree has only been knocked over 3 or 4 times, which isn’t bad considering we have an 11 lb kitten climbing it every day. No ornaments this year, we’ll save that adventure for next year’s tree.

And see that? I’m finally seaming up Twist!

• PlazaJen said:

OK, that photo of the kitty gnawing on the tree is absolutely hilarious. LOLCat worthy.
    (I Can Haz Ornimunt?)
    I’m glad things are working out for everyone with the kittehs, and I can’t wait to see that sweater!

• finnyknits said:

You’re wearing the sleeves of the sweater while you seam up the shoulders, aren’t you? Optical illuuuuuuuuuusion.
    Teek is clearly a maniac and related in some way to Fat Rocket, our house beast of wonder.

• Francesca said:

Awesome photo of tree-chewing kitty! :D

• Danielle said:

That is one fierce kitty! The ornaments wouldn’t have stood a chance. Can’t wait to see a finished Twist!!

• Catie P said:

Such a cute kitty. All of our ornaments in the early kitten years were of some unbreakable variety. We have a good stock for when we have kids. I remember one year my parents had adopted a kitten in the fall and he was a bit of a terror in the house. They tied the tree to the roof because I was still small and curious. Well the kitten discovered how to spin the tree and that was his favorite game!

• Oiyi said:

The kitty chewing on the tree is hilarious!!

• s t a c i said:

Ha…I was thinking LOLcat, too. (mmm…taysts like gin.)

• Julia said:

11 lbs! Holy Cow! I bought little 3 footer for that reason alone! Twist is beautiful, can’t wait to see it on you!

• Silver Ilix said:

I have to say that I am glad the my cat’s don’t find the tree fun! I love your photo! Can’t wait to see that sweater done hon! Merry Christmas!

• QueenBean said:

Ha! I love the kitty chew chew photo! I made the mistake of adding bird ornaments to our tree this year, every other day the tree’s on it’s side when we come downstairs in the morning, feathers everywhere!! Can’t wait to see the finished Twist!
    xx Happy Christmas

• stacey said:

:) great pic of the kitty! Happy Holidays!!!!!

• ekgheiy said:

Oh, the sweater looks sooo cozy. And that kitty picture is priceless!!! :)

• chris said:

HAHAHA! That picture sums up why we didn’t put up a tree this year!! Our tree is prestrung with lights, and I was afraid Mardi would eat them and get zapped a la National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.
    Also, that sweater is GORGEOUS.

• Mia said:

Teek is the decoration for the tree. See a kitten makes a perfect tree ornament. And it is nice to hear the Indie is recovering and that Bicoe likes her new hime.
    The sweater is beautiful.