Home » knitting

the bat signal is up

29 January 2008 1,097 views 9 Comments

1st_square
Maryse put up the bat signal a few days ago and I’ve answered with two squares so far. Another episode or two of Project Runway and I’ll have a third. I’m surprised at how addictive they can be to make. I get to pick my own stitch pattern and crank something out in one night. I loves me some instant knitting gratification

Who else is coming out to play?

• mari said:

It looks lovely. I am still trying to think of a pattern to use on my square. Must get started on this today.

• Mintyfresh said:

Seeing your square in my flickr a few days ago was the first thing that made me want to participate! My only problem is the washable yarn requirement.

• maryse said:

thanks for the shout out and the squares.

• anne said:

I’ve got one done and one more in the works. I’ll crank out a few more if I can scrounge up some more superwash (I’m hitting up the people in my knitting group for single skeins as I have very little superwash in my stash).
    They are addictive and I like picking out the patterns.

• Melana said:

Hey! Just fyi, I nominated you for a You Make My Day award — more on my blog!

• Silver Ilix said:

To the Knit Cave! Lets’ Go!!

• Christine said:

Sweet blocking wires there – where did you get them? Very nice! And nice response to the Bat Call. Well done!

• Cathi said:

Mine should be arriving at Casa Maryse today!

• meg said:

beautiful! I really like the deep ridges on either side of the cable (ummm, not a knitter, so I know no technical terms).