Home » eye candy friday, shop update

eye candy friday, out and about edition

11 April 2008 1,499 views 11 Comments

I went downtown to get our taxes finished up and stepped across the street for some pictures on the Common. Spring is juuuuuust starting to hit Boston.

red buds

The wildlife is out in full friendly gimme-food force.

omg real squirrel

Including yours truly. (Another of my 365 shots. Cartwheels! They’re popping up everywhere.)

point your toes! (365.130)

(more mushrooms and knitterly pouches going in the shop this arvo)

• Carole said:

I love the expression on the guys face behind you while you’re doing that cartwheel!

• brenda in toronto said:

i heart that cartwheel shot (it’s me, SassyLeo from the 365ers!)

• Specs said:

Aha! So that’s how people I’ve never heard of found my cartwheel video!

• stinkerbell said:

I love your eye candy. This weekend I am hoping to catch a glimpse of some of the starts of spring myself :)

• AmyDe said:

So much fun! I remember cartwheels. – Good Grief I’d kill myself now, but I DO remember them *grin*.

• Keri said:

Hey! I buckle my belt on the side too! It looks so much better that way. :)

• janna said:

I’ve never been able to do a decent cartwheel, but I have memories of my dad doing them across the back yard, to teach my sister! My dad was a big, tall trucker, which makes it all the more amusing….

• Theresa said:

sweet cartwheel!-me-I never mastered them!

• alison said:

Aww, I’ve *never* been able to do a cartwheel. I’ve tried and tried! (So you can do another one, for me, if you like. :)

• Li_B said:

Cartwheels are a thing of my past, having tried one a few years back. My wrist reminded me of it for months. But sometimes I SO want to do one.

• Elinor said:

I loved all of these cartwheels last week! You guys made me laugh. There is no doubt in my mind that my body is absolutely incapable of cartwheeling. 😉