Home » eye candy friday

eye candy friday, all around boston edition

25 April 2008 1,622 views 9 Comments

Since Mum has been here, we’ve really been trying to hit all the good bits.

The view of the North End from a super fantastic semi-secret free tourist spot. That white steeple you see is the "One if by land, two if by sea" tower at the Old North Church with the Bunker Hill Monument in the background:

north end from marriott

The T station at Harvard Square:

harvard square outbound

On the water under the Longfellow Bridge:

under longfellow bridge

On the water under the bridge near the Museum of Science:

rusty

The rest of the Boston photos are here in the flickr set.

• Carole said:

I always love seeing photos of the city.

• mick said:

Did you get those last two via Duck Tour? We took my fiancee’s parents a few years ago when they visited, and we had a great time. You get to see a lot in a relatively short amount of time, and we lucked out with a relatively cheese free tour guide. Congrats to your Auntie! That’s really inspiring!

• lekkercraft said:

those are really lovely photographs. i especially love the one of the T station.

• Suzanne V. (Yarnhog) said:

Oh, I miss Boston! I went to college in Cambridge and lived half a block from the T station in Harvard Square. It seems like last week, but it was more than 15 years ago.

• Nell said:

I miss Boston! Great pictures!

• stinkerbell said:

so when I make it to Boston I totally want your tour guide :)
    great great photos!!

• Jill P. aka oboegoddess said:

You’re photos are lovely. They make me miss home.

• Kat said:

I know that semi-secret free tourist spot. Amazing isn’t it? And everytime our dragon boat goes underneath the bridges, I wish I could stop paddling and take photos.

• Allegra said:

Your pictures are fabulous!