Home » sewing, shop update, this & that

time, she is…poof!

10 October 2008 2,319 views 14 Comments

Is it list time again? October is so crankin' busy this year.

1. I went to London for 10 days. I hardly took any photos other than Project 365 shots because we got the flu almost the instant we arrived. London Flickr set.

2. Box bags. I'm making as many as I can, but they won't go on sale in the shop until December because…

Srsly. Can't stop myself.

3. I was accepted as a vendor this year at Bazaar Bizarre Boston. I'll be sharing a table with the talented Stitchy McYarnpants. Sharing a table takes some of the pressure off, but I'm hoping to get a TONNE of products made. Shop updates will be a bit thin until after the show, but I'm still hoping to crank out a ton for both.

4. Next weekend is Rhinebeck. My first ever. I'll be stalking the Brooks Farm booth and I'll be at the Ravelry party, so be sure to say hi if you see me! (No, I'm totally not knitting a Rhinebeck Sweater. No time!)

bittersweet

5. It's Fall!

• Oh2122 said:

Those are great.
    I’ve never heard of the Bazaar Bizarre, and I’m only 40 minutes from the Plaza!
    Road trip! Woo-hoo!

• Divine Bird Jenny said:

Caro, I hope I see you at Rhinebeck! I have been following your blog for a long time now (though I rarely comment, heh, sorry about that) and I LOVE your stuff. I get inspired to sew again every time you post! 😀

• grumperina said:

Every year I see more and more familiar faces at Bazaar Bizarre. Which totally rocks!

• stinkerbell said:

oooh maybe Ill see you there then :) at either of them! hehehe.

• Julie said:

Wahoo for getting a table at the bazaar! Those box bags are fantastic!

• Steph said:

You’ve got some fun times ahead of you, lady! I can’t wait until those box bags debut in the store. 😀

• Danielle said:

Breathe, girl, breathe!
    I’m so excited that this year I can actually go to Bazaar Bizarre — I’ve missed it every other year.

• Manise said:

Those box bags rock- especially in those citrusy colors.

• Rosa said:

Una foto preciosa.

• finnyknits said:

WOW – congrats! Good luck at Bazarre Bizarre, that’s great. I’m sure you’ll sell out and have them begging for more. I’m currently looking at my ziploc accessory with disdain…

• Susanne Johnson said:

Hey,
    I really covet one of your awesome SLR camera straps. Any ideas on when more might be in the shop? I’m seconds away from snatching my friend’s squirrel strap.
    Love your stuff,
    Susanne

• elisa said:

1) Those bags are teh awesome.
    2) Dude! Bizarre bazaar ROCKS (and they have nothing like it in Fresno, go figure).
    3) I will be seeing you in JUST ONE SLEEP.
    4) Do not be surprised if I catapult myself at you for a big old hug.
    5) When you DO see me, I will have been awake since midnight EST (3am PST), so please give me a beer and then make me go to bed.
    6) YAY!

• Heather said:

You are set to makes tons o’cash at the Bazaar, hope your fingers don’t get tired!!

• Cassy said:

Those bags are exquisite.