Home » eye candy friday, Featured, this & that

we have a winner!

8 May 2009 2,439 views 8 Comments

And many many thanks from me for all the lovely comments on my 5th blogiversary post. I’ll be sending a boxbag to super cutie Whistlepea! Thanks again everybody! I’ll have an update with last month’s Brain Tumour Foundation donation totals too, I’m just tallying up the numbers.

Blue: YIP.96

I don’t tend to post as regularly as I like here, but I’m hoping to work on that over the next year. I’m trying to set a semi-regular(ish) schedule for myself. In the meantime though, if you’re ever wanting to know what I’m up to, there’s a few other places to find me. I’m not saying I’m posting with any regularity in any of these other places, (other than flickr) but I usually pop up every now and then.

I’ve dressed up a fancypants little page on Facebook for Splityarn (you have to login and search for “Splityarn” They don’t let you link directly.) I’m Tweeting occasionally. And my new favourite is trolling flickr for photos to add to the Splityarn in the Wild photo pool. If you have a photo of something splityarn-y out in the world, join the group and add the photo! I’m LOVING seeing all the goodies out in their new homes.

splityarn in the wild

YIP. 112 pammie haz a flair

All the above photos courtesy of Bertha, Knancy and JulieFrick from the Splityarn in the Wild group on flickr.

• Ronda said:

I love the fabric on the bag in the top photo. You always seem to find the best fabric.

• nancy said:

aw! mad splityarn love. I need to save up my monies for more. thanks for the shoutout C!

• Bertha said:

Thanks for including my photo! I can’t wait until the next update, my fingers are crossed for an Orla pouch (like everyone else, I’m sure!)

• mai said:

ooh i’m off to search for splityarn on facebook! happy friday!

• Danielle said:

I made a donation in your dad’s name. Does the fdn let you know about those donations too?

• finnyknits said:

Congrats again on #5, dahling – that’s amazing!
    Splityarn in the Wild contribution from Finny coming soon…We’re off to The Actual Wild next week :)

• Whistlepea said:

I can’t frickin’ believe I won! Pinch me! I’m kicking myself for the top post on my blog having more than nothing to do with my double chin.

• emy said:

Five years is a long time in blogsphere. I am one year ahead and playing catch up!
    Just chill and enjoy your other adventures :)