Home » Headline, kittehs

mother lovin’

14 April 2010 2,004 views 10 Comments

Itching for a cat update? (Non-cat types, look away. Nothing for you to see here.)

mother!

Mother has grown by leaps and bounds since I last posted about her.

She’s ridiculous lanky right now, but still full of beans and energy.

don't let the mukmuk out of the bag

big and little

get da goggie!

She’s very much a ham and fits right in with our family of ridiculous cats.  I mean, look at that face!

One! More! Day!

• sam said:

too cute. I love the picture of her next to the larger cat!

• Manise said:

Is she wearing the Elizabethan collar cuz she got spayed? The photo with the menacing dog looking in is priceless!

• thea said:

I love her looking at the dog thru the glass! awesome.

That little orange cat was back today, sniffing around me as if he might like me someday….

• Jocelyn said:

I am stupidly in love with Mother.

• Spritely Stephanie said:

omg. I love her. LOOOOVE. :D My cat used to fetch her toys back for me like Mother does in that video, sadly, she seems to have grown out of it :(

• Julie said:

Cute!!!

• lauren said:

She definitely still has that crazed kitten look in the eyes. Love that look!!

• janna said:

Love the fetch-through-the-box game! Also, Teek was working very hard grooming that toy!

• Kathy said:

Always enjoy reading your blog but this was special! Indeed, I was ready for a cat update! I have two tuxedo kitties, Ollie (16 pounds) and Izzy (7 pounds) and that picture of your two watching the light on the wall, reminded me of my cats SO MUCH. Izzy is a big time fetcher and jumper, like Mother. She is verbal, active, playful, and dragging toys to my feet constantly. Ollie (6 years old) is big, quiet, lethargic, and frequently carries around a black and white stuffed dog toy ( I call it his ‘wife’) and licks and massages her often. I was amazed as I saw your bigger kitty start licking that toy as he lay there in the chair/bed. Oliver even has a little white ‘skunk stripe’ in the same place that your big kitty has a very hint of one on his back. It is uncanny how similar our cats seem to be! Thanks for your great cat update post!

• Bruce said:

Happy Mother’s Day Mumsy!